Come Pray for America's Future
We are at a turning point in America as we face what could prove to be the most important election in our nation's history this November. Join with local churches and pastors for prayer and worship at this community-wide event.
This is a non-partisan, non-political event. All denominations are welcome to attend.
Prayer Rally 10:00am-3:00pm
"I encourage you to join us for all or part of this sacred assembly to pray for America. This non-partisan, non-denominational effort is planned to bring together the Body of Christ in East Texas to pray together. This is a day of fasting and prayer to follow the directions God gave us in 2 Chronicles 7:14. We are going to humble ourselves, and pray, and seek God's face. We're confessing our national sins and begging God to heal our land. We're praying at this time because we're on the verge of an important election, and America is at the crossroads. May this truly be the spark for a spiritual awakening that will be AMERICA'S TURNING POINT."
— Host Pastor David Dykes
Saturday, October 27
CrossWalk Conference Center
Green Acres Baptist Church [ GABC website ]
1607 Troup Highway Tyler, TX 75701
Please help us spread the word.
- Tim Burns, Calvary Chapel, Tyler
- Steven Charles, The Fellowship of Prairie Creek, Lindale
- David Hickey, Community Christian Fellowship, Garden Valley
- Darin Wood, Central Baptist, Jacksonville
- Mark Price, Southside Baptist, Tyler
- Jerry Phelps, Tyler Metro
- Doug Anderson, Rose Heights, Tyler
- Dan Cummins, Bridlewood Church, Bullard
- David Dykes, Green Acres Baptist Church, Tyler